27 April 2008

Tired of Vacation

Emily and I have decided that our vacation is over and it is time to get back to real life. Unfortunately that doesn't mean anything right now since we're in limbo. Emily, thankfully, got a call from Melaluca about a project they want her to work on. The project is big enough that it should keep her busy through June. Unfortunately for me, I still have not heard any more details of my internship and it is getting a little frustrating. I just wish I could just get started.

6 comments:

Lyle said...

You'll start your internship soon enough and then you'll be wishing for these boring purposeless days again.

Lyle said...

Emily wrote that last one from me.

Natalie Putnam said...

I am glad to hear that Emily is getting some work. I need to call her so we can start working on some of our stuff.

I hope you can start your work soon. Just have fun while you can.

Natalie

Olivia said...

I;m sure when you start the internship you will miss these days. I'm glad Ems is getting work! I hope you have fun when you start your internship!

Dena said...

well if you are truely bored you can come help me paint or help me with this driving school stuff!!!

Unknown said...

I think your just depressed the devils lost in the first round.