21 April 2008

Settling in

Emily and I are finally getting settled into our new apartment. We spent a week at the Bills and had some good fun, but I'm glad to be making this place into a home. We still don't have any amount of food and I really need a desk for my computer. I've decided that my graduation gift will be the desk. I've been searching for something I like but have yet to make a decision. Here are some pictures of the ones I like.

4 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I like those desks, too. Get a smaller tower and just buy one of them.

Unknown said...

I would get the second one. I really like the look of it.

Olivia said...

The first desk looks like it would fit in well with your house but I like them both!

Unknown said...

The problem that I see is that there is only room for one computer on that desk. Where are the rest going to go?