I have been playing Lego Star Wars which I got for my Easter gift, and I have to say it's awesome. I loved playing with Lego's as a kid and now playing Star Wars with them is even better. There's just something about using the force to cause things to come apart into their component pieces and then reform into something else that is just sweet. I've decided that I want the second one too. Here's some images.



This is what I mean.
4 comments:
which system did you get it for? We have lego 1 and 2 for gamecube. They are coming out with lego batman and lego indiana jones soon!!
You are playing Lego 2 right now... I am such a good wife for letting you play Lego Star Wars ALL week.
Hey when you're done with those, LEGO INDY!
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52486
You are so funny. I bet it is a fun game.
Post a Comment