06 May 2009

Playing in the Dirt

I spent this morning planting flowers in Cindra's yard. I really enjoy doing it but it was awkward moving around. On Monday I spent all day working on cleaning cars and so my muscles were sore. I enjoy working outside with my hands so this week has been great. I also get to spread mulch. The pile was delivered today so my chore tomorrow will be that. Emily likes to see my hands dirty so she took some pictures. Here they are.



2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I do love your hands dirty... I can't wait for them to be dirty doing yard work at our own house :).

I love you! Thanks for helping out here so much.

Natalie Putnam said...

That was nice of you. Now my house looks even more wonderful. Hopefully we will be able to visit soon and see them!