
This is the USS Constitution, "Old Ironsides." It was closed to go on board but we were able to see it as well as tour the USS Cassin Young right near by. The Cassin Young is a WWII ship that was kamikazed during the war.

This is the steeple of the Old North Church in which Paul Revere saw the two lanterns hung before his ride.
This is Paul Revere's tombstone.
This is John Hancock's tombstone. The man did NOTHING small!
This is Samuel Adams tombstone. Right next to it was a monument to the victims of the Boston Massacre. We also saw the sight of the massacre. It's located on a concrete island in the middle of a busy street. There is only a brick circle marking the spot. There's not even a plaque.
This is me sitting in the Boston Common. That park is great. There were tons of people there and right outside was the park was a protest. It was fun to watch all the people. I even saw a couple of Horse mounted police officers.
Emily decided that she wanted to cut off her hair. There is another lady in the ward that is a stylist, so they swapped haircuts. Here's her new do.

3 comments:
I have been having so much fun going on our daytrips. I hope we go on lots more. I love you!
Looks like you all had fun. I think its really cool you are going on some day trips while you have the chance.
Thanks for the pillow comment, it made me laugh!
I wish I could just go on day trips whenever! Yall are so lucky! Might as weel enjoy the north before the rents leave it one day!!
Post a Comment