
I recently obtained a copy of the last book of the Dune series. This prompted me to go back and watch my Dune movies. This in turn got me thinking a lot about those books and how much I enjoy them. I am particularly drawn in by the degree of complexity in them. Only a mad man would be able to make such a ground work for a universe. What was going through his mind?
I spent all of Yesterday watching the two Sci-Fi channel miniseries they did of Dune. I admit they are not the most amazing things I have ever seen but I do like the graphics of the Worms. They did an awesome job on them.

3 comments:
Thanks for the cds Lyle!!!
Dune... I want the spice so I have glowing blue eyes.
So here is the late comment...as usual....Have you picked out the book for the ride to the ATL??? I think Dune won't cut it.
Post a Comment