16 July 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


I went and saw Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince yesterday. It was amazing. I thought everything was very well done. They kept the essentials of the story. I am just a little concerned about how they will resolve a few things in the next flicks. I'll save my criticism for a little later so that I don't ruin the film. I thought it was well worth the wait though. It was probably the best done so far. They just keep getting better and better.

4 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

It was pretty good. I am glad you convinced me to go.

Olivia said...

I really liked it! Its probably my favorite of all of the movies and I think they did pretty good at keeping most of the important stuff in this.

Olivia said...

Aww, cute!

Dena said...

i totally disagree but he I am picky there are things in the book that are very important to the story line that were left out
And a few things that did not happen in the book they put in

I did enjoy the movie though I just got back from seeing it with Alex

Loved how he asked me huh what happened too and and do not remember that questions from him Love my little reader